We're in Your Neighborhood
Join us as we host thought-leadership events in your area.
View an agenda below.
We're bringing together all the parties involved in the business of outsourcing.
That’s really what Outsourced Pharma is all about.
Learn, discuss, debate, question, form relationships ... and do business. All with the feeling of one open community — ultimately in the service of patients around the world. Our participants consider Outsourced Pharma a place to learn about specific aspects of biotechnology and pharmaceutical outsourcing, interact with a cross-section of industry members, and generate new business opportunities.
Sessions are loaded with real takeaways to improve your outsourcing model
Here are 9 that come to mind from Outsourced Pharma meetings past.
1. A company with $7 billion in annual sales can make a 100% outsourced model work (very, very well).
2. You can go from less-than-efficient process capability to lot acceptance rates of 99.8% (a true story!).
3. The consequences of overcapacity should be keeping you awake at night.
4. Geographic proximity matters when it comes to externalizing parts of the supply chain (or does it?).
5. Dual sourcing of material and product is a viable strategy for supply-chain integrity—but requires a lot of work.
6. Metrics are important in managing any relationship, but there’s a paradox when it comes to outsourcing.
7. When looking for capital funding, it’s important to work backwards (and in agonizing detail).
8. Approach outsourcing from the realization you cannot know everything.
9. Consider if your potential partner is fun to work with. If it is going to be a struggle, why bother?
This is our difference
We'd only ask you to attend a conference we'd actually want to attend. For us, that means it must be inviting, high-energy, and incredibly helpful (without a stale pastry or a sales pitch disguised as a session to be found). Outsourced Pharma events rely on audience participation. They form small, elite communities affording the opportunity for everyone to network with everyone and to learn how to do more business together.
Check out this highlights reel to see what we're all about.